The Harman Education Alliance Program (EAP) provides educational institutions with a wide range of free benefits and services to help you leverage Harman’s award winning audio, video, control, and lighting brands. To learn more about Harman’s brands, visit http://pro.harman.com/applications/education.
BENEFITS OF THE EAP PROGRAM
- Education pricing on select AMX, AKG, CROWN, and JBL Professional equipment *
- Reward points on AMX, AKG, CROWN and JBL Professional equipment **
- Warranty extensions on registered AMX purchases (up to five years)
- Audio/Video/Control & Lighting System Design Assistance by Harman Sales Engineers
- Equipment evaluation loans
- Access to online training through Harman University
- Phone access to AMX Technical Support
- Advanced Return Authorization for AMX equipment ***
- AMX Instructor led training classes on your campus ***
- Recognition for Harman technology installations at your school or college through sponsored case studies
* U.S. based customers only
** See Program Points Guide for details
*** See FAQ for details
HOW DO I SIGN UP?
- Click here or click the "Join Program" button above to create an EAP account
HOW DO I EARN POINTS ON MY PURCHASES?
- Login to your EAP account, and click the "Earn Points" button to record your purchases
HOW DO I REDEEM POINTS?
- Login to your EAP account, and use your EARNED Points to REDEEM for equipment
- HARMAN ships REDEEMED products directly to you!
Required Tax Forms for REDEEMED products